Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just a Couple August Pictures


 Here we are at the 1920's Museum Fundraiser, 
premier (!!) of the 1924 film "Grasshopper Glacier".
(Yes, black and white with no sound!  It was fantastic!)


I sang "Look for the Silver Lining" accompanied by sweet Carol W., 
then "Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man", and a duet, 
"Side by Side" with my friend Jeff.  We had fun!


 This was today on a little excursion to the Beartooths 
near Clay Butte and then Lily Lake.


 Baby bump picture!





These summer months have been super busy with church functions and life in general.  

Baby Blueberry is the kickingest child that ever habitated my womb.  I've been plumb exhausted and while wondering why, realized I've never been pregnant with two more kids running around whom alternately love and try to kill each other.  Oh.  THAT might explain it!

Brandt is potty trained - if he doesn't have any pants on ;-) Charissa has entered the "why?" phase with a vengeance.  We plan to start homeschooling as soon as our curriculum comes.  I swing between really excited and really nervous at that prospect!

I'm amazed at how fast this summer and pregnancy are both going.  One I don't want to end and the other I would love to be finished!

2 comments:

Libba said...

yay for the update!!! love the photos and i'm so proud of you for all you do! since nathan is only 2 & 8 months, we're not close to school, but i know you've done a lot of research into curriculum... would you share it with us? we aren't even close to deciding how to "school" our kids... i find myself thinking i'm not the kind of person to home school which makes me think i'm the VERY kind of person who should home school! we shall see.

Hannah said...

Absolutely, Libba! Once I get my curriculum (hopefully this Thursday!) I will write more about our choice and how we decided :-)