Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Twinkie Time!

The Gospel Coalition Women's Conference '12 will take a much longer post but I simply HAD to share pictures of my adorable nephews I visited after the conference! 

I've shared about my sister and her husband Michael's paralysis through Guillian-Barre Syndrome, a trial that started over two years ago.  Progress is slow, but it is still coming.  He can breath on his own for starters (the trach was removed after about 6 months) and that improvement has continued all the way to teaching full-time, driving and changing diapers.  He is still pursuing walking but that has been the longest and steepest learning curve.  Oh, and he's going to start his second Master's degree this fall, because he's bored or something (haha).

On May 3rd, after a rough pregnancy, Marie and Michael welcomed twin boys - Joram and Simon!  Simon was in the NICU for two and a half weeks due to his heart not working properly but they are now both home and hearty little fellows.  I couldn't wait to see them and was extremely blessed to be able to fly up from Orlando after my visit with Heidi & the conference to spend two wonderful days with my Garreaus.

Isn't it almost to much preciousness???


 Here is Tobias.  He is two.  
His favorite pastime is to spell out every word he sees.


He called me "Nan-nan".


 This kid is a hoot.  Here he is watching Muzzy.  
He's bilingual: French and English.


  Joram is cuddly and outgoing.  I caught a smile!


Simon is sweet and quiet.  He is 9 minutes younger than Joram.


 Such amazing little boys!  You can see how different they look.

Joram Scott


 Simon Clark


I'm one blessed Auntie.  I can't believe my little sister has three boys!

See me holding three boys? 


This only motivated me more to build a commune in which all of my siblings and their families would live.  

I guess that will have to wait until eternity, but in the meantime we're all pursuing eternity where God has placed us :-)


No comments: