Monday, October 22, 2012
Notes on the Day
- I love watching my husband chop down trees with a chainsaw. I also love the smell of chainsaw exhaust and pine chips on his clothes when he comes in the house afterward.
- There really IS such a thing as to many Snickers bars. Kids? The halloween candy is gone...*burp*
- If I need a hug, I just have to start singing "You Are My Sunshine" and Brandt comes running to cuddle me. Works like a charm.
- Last week, a friend was trying to figure out my dream interior decorating style to which I helpfully replied, "I would hang a rusted cheese grater on the wall". Then I became very concerned. What exactly does that say about me?? So today, after some deep soul searching and Pinteresting, I am proud to tell you my style is Scandinavian-French Country-Mountain Lodge-English Cottage. I feel so defined now. Or maybe just really confused...
- Trout would taste about 300,000x better if I wasn't for all the bones. I'm in a constant state of fear imagining a bone getting lodged in my esophagus and the pain and agony that would inevitably cause.
- I love snow and I love evergreens and I love mountains. You might say I'm blessed :-)
Posted by Hannah at 9:38 PM