Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Treasured


There are moments in my life that I will never forget...

 

 moments I want to treasure forever.

   
They remind me of where I've been.  


And seeing them, my heart remembers.   

In Luke 2:19 it says, 
"Mary treasured up all these things, pondering them in her heart."
I want to treasure the moments as they happen,
I want to look back on them with joy,
And remember the joy while tinged with the bittersweet,


because they will never be the present again.

I won't pretend to be a photographer, but I'm going to try to capture some of these moments. Someday I can look back to remember the daily joys and struggles...
 

and remember how wealthy I am :-)


2 comments:

Heidi Zeller said...

My dear sister! I am looking forward to following you: hearing the stories of your life, laughing at the antics of my niece, nephew and their two wonderful parents :-), learning from your insight. Thank you so much for starting your blog!

Julie said...

So precious! THanks for sharing!