- The baby spit-up on our dry-clean-only feather duvet.
- The toddler had three melt-downs during library story time.
- I got a $250 speeding ticket for going 34 in a 35 BUT it was school zone time making it 25. I didn't see the flashing sign because I was helping the toddler in the back seat.
- Then I bawled like I haven't bawled for a long, long time.
- I spent all of nap time (2 hours) dealing with a horrible malware that was attacking my computer. During this time, all I could think about were the pictures I would lose forever - and I cried.
- I got the computer up and running and through a chain of events was introduced to this program. And every ounce of emotional energy I had left was cried out...again. (I'm a glutton for punishment.)
- I tried to take pictures of the kids which ended when 1) the flash still wouldn't work and 2) the toddler bit the baby's finger. (WHY?!!)
- Two women knocked on our door, I answered, and the first thing they said was "We are here to talk about the speed limit," and my heart jumped into my throat. It was a petition for the speed on our little county road. Good lands, I don't think they realized the horror I experienced! "They hunted me down!!" I thought.
- I'm going to sniff my baby's neck.
- I'm going to ruffle my toddler's hair.
- We're going to read stories.
- We're going to pick flowers.
- We're going to make cookies.
- I'm going to be thankful that the word "grace" is found over 150 times in the scripture.
- I'll meditate on 1 Peter 1:3-12 and thank God for my eternal inheritance - and that I suffer so little in comparison with the rest of the world.
- I will never drive anywhere again for the rest of my life.
- Until tomorrow.