- Charissa keeps talking about Kitty Clyde. He's been missing over three months. Either he's in kitty heaven or he found some much nicer people that let him in the house to lick the butter dish on their counter. Oh I miss him, the scamp.
- I wish I could say I've been packing a lot but the truth is I'm mostly just purging and organizing so that when and if I actually DO start packing, it will be so streamline and easy and perfect my little OCD mind will go "ahhh, how delightful." Well, at least that's what I'm...hoping...
- Today, Brandt vaulted off our porch onto his head landing in the mulch of the flower bed. I didn't see it, I just pieced together the clues of mulch in his hair and a big indent in the mulch and Charissa yelling, "He went WIGHT FRU DER, MAMA!!! *pointing and waving arms dramatically*. Anyway, he didn't utter a peep of complaint but Charissa came in yelling for me. There he was in the front yard grinning from ear to ear.
- After I told him I was glad he was alright, he started crawling on all fours (feet, not knees) and then STOOD UP from that position. That's hard for ME to do, not to mention him who has never stood up by himself. He's keeping his abilities well concealed only to be reveal at strategic moments when Mama is his own captive audience.
- Doug bought me some Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake ice cream from Braum's. I've never had it before. It's rather unfair to discover my new favorite ice cream right before I move 300 miles away from the nearest Braum's.
- This weekend Doug's sister, Donna, or "Aunt Di-Di" as she has been dubbed, came to visit. It was wonderful. Charissa absolutely loves having her here (and we do too). This is them watching Tangled. Charissa was really into it.
Hey! Charissa! Look at Mama!
(It was really hard to tear her eyes away)
- By the way, Tangled is adorable.
- And then, Donna fed the kiddos dinner, bathed them and put them to bed while Doug and I went on a date! Di-Di, please come with us???
- As to where we are actually going, that is still not clear. A couple plans are falling into place. We still know we'll be in Colorado at first but not sure how long that will be. I've had a few moments when I contemplate panic over our completely uncertain future, but in all honesty, I know we're doing what we're supposed to do and God has given us peace as long as I don't begin to think I'm the one planning my future!