Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

"The Zeller Adventure" Day 1

My family came from Colorado all the way up the river and through the woods to visit us!  You might know this, but I am the eldest of 13 children.  I have five brothers and seven sisters.  Yes.  I have to say that to myself every once in a while to make sure it's still true.  And thankfully, it is!  Anyway...my parents, five boys and four of the girls arrived Sunday night.  I have a sister each in South Carolina, Florida, and Missouri - we miss them :-(

Today was the first full day of adventure.  I decided to show them around the Cooke City area.  So here are some snippets of the first day.


Brandt has decided that lounging in laps is actually enjoyable rather than wiggling and running all over the place.  After lying in Nana's lap, he went and lounged in Bean's lap.  I had to take a picture of this rare event.

Charissa, Lo-lo and The Adventurer throw rocks into the Soda Butte Creek.

Peachy and I found the most stunning hats.

Telephone booth pictures with my family require a few standing outside the booth - hehe.

The 21st century meets the 19th century.

Strong Man sprouted moose antlers!

At the end of the day, Peachy fell in love with a buffalo.  Alas, he could not reciprocate as his heart is made of poly-fil.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love, love, love the picture of "M" and the statue!! Oh, so glad your family is visiting!! Enjoy!!

Kathy said...

How great that your family got to visit! There is nothing better than a good family get together. I have 6 brothers and 3 sisters and we love getting together. It doesn't happen often enough does it? Looks like you are having lots of fun. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Heidi Zeller said...

Oh Hannah! My heart thrills with joy that they are all with you! Love the pictures! Btw, our parents didn't stop giving regular names after the first child in case anyone was wondering ;-). Hanny, thank you so much for the blogs! I wish I could be there too; I'm going to have to plan a vacation sometime :-).