Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Therapy

Today Charissa brought me her Magnadoodle
and requested that I draw a portrait of her.

So I did.


Then she wanted to see Daddy.

Okay.


(Yes, that is a halo in case you're wondering)

"Dwah Bwant" was the next request.

*sigh*


And finally, "Dwah YOU, Mama!"

Well, she asked for it.


Then I laughed.

And I felt better.

 "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers,
 39nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."  Romans 8:38-39

Thanks for loving me, Lord!

5 comments:

Libba said...

hahahha!!! you are so funny. i'm so glad you're keeping a blog.

Heidi Zeller said...

:-D You make me smile!

Andrew S. Zeller said...

Love it! Hannah's Dad, forever.

Beth Ann Zeller said...

I thought I was looking in a mirror...

Erika said...

That is hilarious.